Sunday, May 18, 2014

How Does One Love G-d?

                                    Contributed by Bruce Timpany

{{ THE LATEST NEWS HEADLINES ,}}} TOP STORIES, BIBLE PROPHECY AND HEALTH HEADLINES.THE TOP STORIES YOU WILL NEVER HERE ON MAINSTREAM MEDIA.{{{◄ Isaiah 5:20 ►}}}Woe to those who call evil good and good evil, who put darkness for light and light for darkness, who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter.If there is one thing the Bible is clear about it is this. One day, God is going to put an end to all the evil and suffering that goes on in our world. One day, He will judge this wicked and rebellious planet and make all things new. He did it once with a worldwide flood and Hes going to do it again with a worldwide fire. Thus, you would think people would conclude, Hey man, I better get right with God so I dont suffer the Judgment of God. Yet the Bible records the sad news of how the people in the last days would actually choose to be scoffers instead of taking God up on His offer to be rescued before its too late.EXPOSING the TRUTH about the ILLUMINATI and the NEW WORLD ORDER.{{{<< Psalm 91:4 >>}}}He will cover you with his feathers. He will shelter you with his wings. His faithful promises are your armor and protection.{{{ Revelation 3:10 }}} Since you have kept my command to endure patiently, I will also keep you from the hour of trial that is going to come upon the whole world to test those who live on the earth{{Notice this trial is coming to the whole world,so GODS people must be somewhere else.For God did not appoint us to suffer wrath but to receive salvation through Yeshua 1 Thessalonians 5:9 . and to wait for his Son from heaven, whom he raised from the dead--Yeshua who rescues us from the coming wrath.1 Thessalonians 1:10 Seek ye the LORD, all ye meek of the earth, which have wrought his judgment; seek righteousness, seek meekness: it may be ye shall be hid in the day of the LORD'S anger. - Zephaniah 2:3
For in the time of trouble he shall hide me in his pavilion: in the secret of his tabernacle shall he hide me; he shall set me up upon a rock. -Psalm 27:5{{{ The Definition of Love }}} Although the Scriptures clearly define love, it has been given all manner of modern definition by various institutions and religions. Most souls think of love according to its attributes because love is rather difficult to define. Many Christians assert that "God is love" and one of the popular clichés is to "just love the Lord."

But the manner of how one "loves the Lord" brings up much opinion and debate, especially since Christians often teach a love that is quite the opposite of what Scripture teaches. For example, "And by this we know that we love the children of Elohim, when we love Elohim and follow his commandments. For this is the love of Elohim, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not burdensome. Because, whoever is born of Elohim overcomes the world: and this is the victory that overcomes the world, our faith" (1 John 5:2-4).

The definition of love is best understood through Mashiyach's life and teachings: "If you love me, keep my commandments" (John 14:15); and, "He who has my commandments with him and keeps them, he is who loves me and he who loves me will be loved by my Father. And I will love him and reveal myself to him" (John 14:21); and, "If you keep my commandments, you will abide in my love, just as I have kept the commandments of my Father, and I abide in His love." (John 15:10). Abiding in His love is clearly connected to "keeping the commandments." The "commandments of my Father" always refers to Torah; and Y'shua taught that "if you love" him, you will keep the Commandments.

Mashiyach Y'shua clearly kept the commandments of his Father, but yet only a tiny minority of Christians would even consider the importance of these same Commandments - even though the name "Christian" comes from the same root haMishchah (the anointing) which means to be "Mashiyach like." Y'shua is the Word of YHWH, and about this Spirit of Mashiyach Moshe wrote: "And showing mercy unto thousands of them that love Me, and keep My Commandments" (Sh'mot/Exodus 20:6); and, "Therefore you shall love YHWH your Elohim and keep His charge and His Statutes and His Judgments and His Commandments, always." 

No comments:

Post a Comment