Monday, April 21, 2014

SIN Defined

                                                  by Bruce Timpany

{{{ SIN IS THE TRANSGRESSION OF THE LAW }}} WHATS THE LAW THE LAW IS THE FIRST 5 BOOKS OF THE BIBLE. YESHUA SAID THIS AND ITS CRYSTAL CLEAR NOTHING IS DONE AWAY WITH {{{ Matthew 5:17-20 17 }}}"Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. 18 I tell you the truth, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished. 19 Anyone who breaks one of the least of these commandments and teaches others to do the same will be called least in the kingdom of heaven, but whoever practices and teaches these commands will be called great in the kingdom of heaven. 20 For I tell you that unless your righteousness surpasses that of the Pharisees and the teachers of the law, you will certainly not enter the kingdom of heaven.YESHUA SAID THIS AND ITS ALSO CRYSTAL CLEAR I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work LAWLESSNESS THIS LAWLESSNESS IS THE BREAKING OF TORAH {{{ Matthew 7/22 }}} Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy by thy name, and by thy name cast out demons, and by thy name do many mighty works? 23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work LAWLESSNESS



No comments:

Post a Comment