Sunday, August 25, 2013

Heaven and Earth are Still Here

                                                                by Bruce Timpany

HEAVEN AND EARTH ARE STILL HERE ,SO THE WHOLE LAW IS STILL IN EFFECT YESHUA SAID THIS CRYSTAL CLEAR {{{ Matthew 5:17-20 17 }}}"Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. 18 I tell you the truth, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished. 19 Anyone who breaks one of the least of these commandments and teaches others to do the same will be called least in the kingdom of heaven, but whoever practices and teaches these commands will be called great in the kingdom of heaven. 20 For I tell you that unless your righteousness surpasses that of the Pharisees and the teachers of the law, you will certainly not enter the kingdom of heaven. LETS SEE WHAT ABRAHAM WAS DOING LONG BEFORE MOSES RECEIVED THE TEN COMMANDMENTS FROM YHWH ◄ Genesis 26:5 ►Because that Abraham obeyed my voice, and kept my charge, my commandments, my statutes, and my laws.NOW LETS SEE WHY JUDGMENT IS COMING ON PLANET EARTH .{{{Isaiah 24/3}}} The earth will be completely laid waste and totally plundered. The LORD has spoken this word.
WHY LORD- WHY-ANSWER
5 The earth is defiled by its people; they have disobeyed the laws, violated the statutes and broken the everlasting covenant.
6 Therefore a curse consumes the earth; its people must bear their guilt. ஜ۩۞۩ஜEzekiel 3/17ஜ۩۞۩ஜ
"Son of man, I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; so hear the word I speak and give them warning from me. 18 When I say to a wicked man, 'You will surely die,' and you do not warn him or speak out to dissuade him from his evil ways in order to save his life, that wicked man will die for [a] his sin, and I will hold you accountable for his blood. 19 But if you do warn the wicked man and he does not turn from his wickedness or from his evil ways, he will die for his sin; but you will have saved yourself.
Jeremiah 16:19 the Gentiles shall come unto thee from the ends of the earth, and shall say, Surely our fathers have inherited lies, vanity, and things wherein there is no profit.
Jeremiah 6 16 This is what the LORD says: "Stand at the crossroads and look; ask for the-- ancient paths,-- ask where the good way is, and walk in it, and you will find rest for your souls. But you said, 'We will not walk in it.' 17
I appointed watchmen over you and said, 'Listen to the sound of the trumpet!' But you said, 'We will not listen.' 18 Therefore hear, O nations; observe, O witnesses, what will happen to them. 19 Hear, O earth: I am bringing disaster on this people, the fruit of their schemes, because they have not listened to my words and have rejected my law.◄ Ezekiel 22:26 ►Her priests do violence to my law and profane my holy things; they do not distinguish between the holy and the common; they teach that there is no difference between the unclean and the clean; and they shut their eyes to the keeping of my Sabbaths, so that I am profaned among them.{{{◄ Psalm 119:126 ►}}}It is time for thee, LORD, to work: for they have made void thy law.
◄ Ezekiel 22:26 ►Her priests do violence to my law and profane my holy things; they do not distinguish between the holy and the common; they teach that there is no difference between the unclean and the clean; and they shut their eyes to the keeping of my Sabbaths, so that I am profaned among them.{{{◄ Psalm 119:126 ►}}}It is time for thee, LORD, to work: for they have made void thy law.Jeremiah 16:19 the Gentiles shall come unto thee from the ends of the earth, and shall say, Surely our fathers have inherited lies, vanity, and things wherein there is no profit.
Jeremiah 6 16 This is what the LORD says: "Stand at the crossroads and look; ask for the-- ancient paths,-- ask where the good way is, and walk in it, and you will find rest for your souls. But you said, 'We will not walk in it.' 17
I appointed watchmen over you and said, 'Listen to the sound of the trumpet!' But you said, 'We will not listen.' 18 Therefore hear, O nations; observe, O witnesses, what will happen to them. 19 Hear, O earth: I am bringing disaster on this people, the fruit of their schemes, because they have not listened to my words and have rejected my law.



visit Bruce @ Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment